Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun With My Munchkins

Today I went and helped a lady take down her ChRiStMaS decorations. We had a good time together, talking and laughing. Whenever she'd get to something she was having a problem with she'd say, "Blessed communist!" lol I've never seen so many decorations IN MY LIFE. lol But it was worth it just to spend time with her.:)



So, tonight I went with mom and daddy to their class get-together. I got to see a friend I haven't been able to see in what feels like forever. It was really good to talk to her. She's always happy, smiling and making me laugh. It takes a lot to get her down. :)



I played with a couple of my munchkins tonight. Lol

They would come up to me and hit me with these soft pillow thingamajigs, start running and say, "You can't get me! You can't get me!"

But, ohhhhhhhhh, I got em.:) I'd grab them, lay them on their backs and start tickling them and then they'd say, "I surrender. I SURRENDER!!" lol I'd say, "Ok... I win!" They'd get back up, catch their breath, start running again and say, "I DON'T surrender!!!" Lol
We did the same thing like 10 times before I got tired... I think they coulda went all night.:)



It's been a good day and tomorrow I'm going to bus church. So, y'all pray some hearts are turned around there.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. All comments are subject to moderation before being rejected or published. Please be nice.