Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pictures, Blogging, Camp and Driver's Ed.

I Just wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures of me and Harrybear:)

We were riding in the truck with Justin but the sun was shining RIGHT in Harrison's face. I Kept saying, "Just look into the camera!" He said, "It's too bright! My EYES!!":)

We went on the trampoline for a few pictures... I had to BEG him to take some with me...



I <3>
Anyway...
Just a few of good times with the bestest wittle brudder ever.
____________________________________________________


So, Mama just CAN'T believe that I... ME.... Hannah Morrow is doing a post.

Mama: "Are you BLOGGING????"
Me: "Yes?"
Mama: "I'm about to pass out!"

Yeah... Thanks MOM. Lol

I guess it IS pretty sad when you have a blog and you don't post anything in almost a year...:)
________________________________________________________

It's almost camp time again, so I'm trying to save up for that AND a Tennessee trip to Br. Tony Hutson's church in April. It's gonna be a lot of money and a lot of work. But I GUESS I can do it.:)
So, y'all please pray that God opens some doors for me to work.
________________________________________________________

I start driver's ed. next week and I'm pretty nervous. WHY?? CAUSE I DON'T WANNA DRIVE!! I don't like to sit in the back seat, let alone, the front... BEHIND THE WHEEL! So, y'all watch out... Cause here I come...
I'll be the short teenage girl behind the wheel, stretching my neck to see through the windshield, driving like an old woman... (No offence to all you... "young at heart" ladies out there...) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. All comments are subject to moderation before being rejected or published. Please be nice.