Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rainbow Cupcakes

So, I made these Rainbow cupcakes for Harrison's Patch class a while back and decided to make some today. They're pretty easy, so I figured I'd blog about it since I haven't blogged about anything in a year.
So, here we go...
I grabbed a box of Mama's white cake mix, mixed as directed and divided into four bowls. Then I added the food coloring of my choice. I think the blue, yellow and pink are pretty but that green didn't turn out as good...

Next, I added about 1 1/2- 2 tsp. of batter of each color into each cupcake hole... or whatever you call it, until the batter was gone.

I just kinda put the batter wherever...



Then, I took a toothpick and randomly swirled it to my liking:)

When they were done I went around the edge if the cupcake with a fork and plopped them out on the counter.
Then I iced them and I was done.


                                                                      ---The Result---
Aren't they pretty?:)


1 comment:

  1. They're gorgeous! And delicious too!
    I'm sure the Owens family enjoyed them. And the ones you made for our family were GREAT! :D

    ~mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. All comments are subject to moderation before being rejected or published. Please be nice.