Thursday, March 3, 2011

Babysitting & My bEsTeSt FwAnD:)

So, I won't be home for a few days. Tonight after drivers ed I'm gonna go watch a couple of my munchkins.:) Then... I'll spend the night with some people from church, wake up and babysit some MORE of my munchkins. Some people would hate babysitting so much... But I LOVE spending time with my darlins.

Then... Later that night I get to spend the night with my bEsTeSt FwAnD.:) We haven't done anything in forever. lol Usually when we're at each other's houses we just sit, watch a movie, eat, watch a movie, sit, eat, get on the computer... Lol We're very boring together but we still have a good time. :)

Drivers ed has gone pretty good so far. I had a test last night. I missed like 3 and made an 88%... It's ok, I guess but I coulda done better. Lol

1 comment:

  1. It was your first test after one day. You're doing good. :)

    Have fun with your munchkins! :)

    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. All comments are subject to moderation before being rejected or published. Please be nice.